How do I change or reset my Zenefits account password?
If you are logged out of your account, you can reset your Zenefits password directly from the login page :
- From the Zenefits home page, click Log In.
- Under the Password field, click the Need help logging in? link.
- Select I need to reset my password
- Enter the registered email and click Send me a link.
- An email will be sent to the registered email with a link to reset the password.
If you are logged into your Zenefits account:
- Click on your photo in the upper righthand corner and select Account Settings.
- Scroll to Security and click Change Password.
- Complete the proper fields with your new password and click Change my password.
When changing your password, make sure it satisfies Zenefits' password requirements:
Each valid Zenefits password must be at least 8 characters in length, and contain:
- At least 1 uppercase letter
- At least 1 lowercase letter
- At least 2 numbers
- At least 1 special character (!@#$%^&*)
Thank you for the feedback!