Authorize Zenefits Payroll as Third Party Administrator in Wyoming

Employers who use Zenefits Payroll to pay employees in Wyoming, must authorize Zenefits Payroll as a third party administrator (TPA) with the Wyoming Unemployment system to allow Zenefits Payroll to deposit and file taxes in Wyoming. 

Authorize Zenefits Payroll as TPA with WYUI

  1. Log onto your Wyoming Unemployment account. 
  2. Go into Account Maintenance, then Employer Account Maintenance, then Add or Remove Third Party /CDS Vendor Association.
  3. On this screen you will need to select the type of association, which should be Third Party.
  4. Click on the Next button. 
  5. On this page, do a search for the Third Party name (PayYourPeople LLC) or FEIN
  6. On the next page select the appropriate third party. 
  7. On the final page they will need to verify the Address Type, select the third party again, enter the Association Start Date, and click Submit. 
  8. After you have submitted, an approval request is sent to the agency to complete.

Was this article helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us