I do not have a receipt, what are my next steps?

If you are unable to obtain an itemized receipt from your provider, you could also use an Explanation of Benefits (EOB) to substantiate the transaction. If you are not able to obtain an EOB or itemized receipt, and therefore unable to substantiate the transaction, then you will need to pay back the ineligible expense. You may follow the steps in this Help Center article to view how to pay back a transaction. 

Was this article helpful?  

Still need our help? Our support team is waiting to help you. Contact us